One of South Africa’s pre-eminent sporting and social events, the Nedbank International Polo is making its much-anticipated return. Set to take place on 14 September at the Inanda Polo Club in Sandton, this year’s theme is Pattern Perfect. Shweshwe, florals, stripes or geometric – it doesn’t matter which pattern you prefer, dress to your best in your favourite regularly repeated design.
As a part of this year’s event, Nedbank, in their aim of helping South Africans to see money differently, is challenging South Africans to take a fresh perspective on what it means to be part of the upper echelons of society. They have challenged attendees to join ‘The New Nobility’ by using their social influence to give emerging entrepreneurs a leg up. The entrepreneurs will exhibit their fine art, jewellery, fashion and interior décor pieces from 12:00 -17:00 at the Polo Room on event day.
Nedbank International Polo details:
- Date: 14 September 2019
- Venue: Inanda Polo Club in Sandton
- Theme: Pattern Perfect
Stand a chance to win 1 of 10 double tickets and rub shoulders with SA’s who’s who, by telling us what this year’s theme for the Nedbank International Polo is.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 11 September 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.