From Friday, 6 September to Sunday, 8 September 2019 the popular Fire & Feast Meat & Food Festival will help South Africans shake off the winter cobwebs and slide into Spring over a weekend-long love affair of meat, fire, braais and live music.
The ultimate eat, meat, feast (repeat) foodie festival experience, taking place at the Ticketpro Dome, is a fusion of celebrity chefs, foodies, braai-masters, butchers and industry experts. Plus, MiCasa, Robbie Wessels, Kobus de Kock Jnr and Andre Kriel from Black Cat Bones, Catherine Grenfell and Cito and Martin from one of SA’s top rock bands – Wonderboom – are just some of the special entertainment performances included in the weekend line-up. It truly promises to be a feast for all your senses.
The Fire & Feast Meat & Food Festival gets fired up from 6 – 8 September 2019 at The Ticketpro Dome in Johannesburg.
- Each ticket is valued at R120
- Tickets are only valid for one day: Saturday, 7 September: 10am – 8pm or Sunday OR 8 September: 10am – 6pm.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 30 August 2019.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
Eat, meat, feast and repeat at the ultimate meat, braai and music celebration. Tickets are available here or at the door. No alcohol will be served to U18’s.