Albany D’light has burst onto the scene with three delicious new flavours!
Albany’s new D’light range is infused with delicious, one-of-a-kind flavours that will force you to re-consider what bread is all about. From Cinnamon & Popcorn, to Butter and Raisin & Cinnamon, change is on its way!
Albany Bakeries is changing the way South Africans are looking at bread with their new D’light range. Moms add this delicious treat to lunchboxes and sandwiches by swopping out the ordinary with something that is simply delightful. These flavour sensations are the perfect indulgent treat or anytime snack and is sure to get every member of the family from mom, dad and kids excited about bread.
Tell us what your favourite Albany D’light flavour is and you could win.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Competition closes on the 27th of September 2016
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email on the 29th of September 2016.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.