Crunched for time? This warm chicken salad recipe will have you sitting with your feet up in no time! Try it!
Warm Chicken Salad
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 1 teaspoon Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ head broccoli, florets and steamed
- Handful green beans, steamed
- Asparagus, steamed
- Blue cheese, for serving
- 2 boiled egg, for serving
- ½ red apple slices, for serving
- Basil pesto, for serving
- In a bowl, mix garlic, Cajun spices, Rajah Flavourful & Mild Curry Powder, lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and marinade for 15–20 minutes.
- Heat griddle pan. Fry chicken for 8–10 minutes on each side.
- Serve with vegetables, blue cheese, boiled eggs, apple slices and pesto.