Boots are an essential fashion choice for autumn and winter. Make sure you rock a stunning pair without breaking the bank, with these options under R280. There’s nothing quite like scoring a super style bargain. Looking fabulous for less? Sign us up! We showcase our fave priced under R280 – available at a store near you.
Boots under R280 you need to get for winter
1. Stunning short booties
There’s no denying that booties or shoots are a great addition to your wardrobe. The good news is that there is a range of options on offer, from flat, simple styles to comfortable stacked heels and sexy stilettos. There is even a selection of bold eye-catching prints and colours.
- Black double zip ankle shoot R159,99 Jet
- Snakeskin ankle boot with buckle detail and stacked heel R249,99, MRP
- Pink corduroy corset booties with stiletto heel R249,99 The Fix
2. Marvel in mid-length
Mid-length styles are all about cowboy cuts and combat boots this season. Another option is to go for steampunk style boots with a higher heel and a shinier, textured finish. Mid-length is perfect in-between option as they can be worn with just about anything and in a number of ways.
- Taupe snug slipper boots R179,99 Shoe City
- Shiny snakeskin textured boot with thin block heel R249,99 The Fix
- Tan suede cowboy midi boot with a block heel and curved top R279,99 MRP
3. Terrific tall options
There’s nothing quite so sexy as a pair of long boots. Knee-high, over-the-knee and thigh-high styles are definitely a great option this season, especially in an interesting colour like grey, navy or red. But you can’t go wrong with a neutral hue like black or brown as well.
- Chocolate brown high leg zip up flat boot R229,99 MRP
- Black suede slouchy tall boot with flat heel R249,99 MRP
Read more fashion
This post was first seen on All4Women.