A delicious and filling dish.
TUNA AND FUSILLI BAKE
- 4-5 cups fusilli pasta, cooked according to packet instructions
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large red peppers, chopped
- 2 cups canned tuna, drained
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cups (750ml) white sauce
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil.
- Add the onions and fry until soft.
- Add the peppers, tuna and parsley.
- Season well.
- Gently mix the pasta and tuna mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased baking dish.
- Top with white sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.