1. What is your mindset and holistic approach to fitness and staying in great shape?
Find something that works for you – be it swimming, yoga, cardio, boxing, CrossFit, dancing or running. At the end of the day, you have to enjoy what you are doing for you to be motivated.
2. How do you stay sexy?
I do booty blast classes and a lot of cardio.
3. What is your favourite outdoor activity?
Touch rugby! Even though I don’t have the time to play it as much as I used to it’s my favourite. If I had the time, I would definitely get back into it.
4. How much water do you drink a day?
Two litres, but it’s not as much as I should.
5. How often do you exercise in a week?
6. Fitness quote that keeps you going?
Be your own body goals!
7. Which songs are on your exercise playlist?
I love hip hop and a bit of house. So, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Cassper Nyovest, AKA and Black Motion are my favourite at the moment.
8. How do you balance your meals so that you don’t overeat?
I’m lucky that I get full quickly, so my body is able to balance itself out with small portions.
9. What kind of healthy meals do you have on a typical day?
• Grilled chicken or fish with vegetables
• Fruits and yoghurt