Two-piece clothing is all the rage right now. And with so many different ways to rock the trend, there’s no excuse not to get involved. Some of our favourite local celebs show you how to pull this off.
By Ayanda Ngcobo Pics: Instagram
1. Ayanda Thabethe pairs drama with class finish in a head-turning red combo.
2. Love the colour, love the structure. Queen B pulls off yet another flawless look.
3. Bonnie Mbuli plays with androgynous styling in a short suit and sheer top.
4. K Naomi is ever the trendsetter in a knotted crop top and high-waisted pants.
5. Mome Mahlangu dons the colour of the season and has us beaming with joy.
6. We are struggling to take in the levels of cool that Nomuzi Mabena is serving in this futuristic number. Absolute slayage!
7. African print will never go out of style, and this skirt and jacket combo is everything on Nomzamo Mbatha.
8. Thando Thabethe is boudoir chic in a printed pyjama suit.