Get this hearty tomato and chicken pasta ready in a flash with this easy to follow recipe by Ntwenhle Gcabashe. Pictures: Dylan Swart
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless and chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sundried tomato pesto
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Fresh mixed herbs, for serving
- Heat oil, and fry garlic and onion until soft.
- Add chicken and tomatoes. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add pasta, pesto, cheese and coriander. Mix well.
- Serve with mixed herbs.