Hey ladies! BONA Fit Finance and #AskSamke are helping you get your finances right by giving away 2 double tickets worth R5,000 to join us at The Private Banker’s Guide to Improving Your Credit Score workshop hosted by our resident money guru Samke Mhlongo, TransUnion and BONA Magazine. Get your money right and enter this competition to get free financial advise:
The workshop will be held on Saturday 27 April 2019, at the exclusive Investec Bank Ltd, 100 Grayston Drive, Sandton.
How to enter:
- Comment how you think this workshop will help you
- Tag a friend you would like to bring to the workshop with you
- You must be following BONA Magazine on Instagram (@bona_mag) and Facebook (BONA Magazine)
- You must also be following Samke Mhlongo on Instagram (@justsamkedotcom) and Facebook (Samke Mhlongo)
- You must be able and available to travel to the venue at your own cost
- Fill in the form below and boom!
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
Our social media team will be covering the event on the day, so make sure to come dressed to slay! Good luck and see you there!
Read more WIN
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 25 April 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- You must be able to provide own transport to and from the event.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.