The thought of wearing something in sheer fabric, in public, is enough to make many women feel shy. But sheer fashion does not have to be as revealing as you think. These local stars know how to show use sheer fashion to show off just the right amount of skin.
1. Bonang Matheba. Take a cue from B and show just a small section of your midriff with sheer fabric. It’s sexy but still leaves a lot to the imagination.
2. LeAnne Dlamini. If you are shy about trying out sheer fashion, then this LeAnne Dlamini outfit might make you change your mind.
When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us. I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than any obstacle that will try and come between us. Good & Bad. Ups & Downs….. and through it all I will love you fearlessly. 11 Down, Forever To Go. 31.12.06 | 📸 : @kistphotography #11 #SLD #SiphoAndLeanne #HappyAnniversary #HusbandAndWifeLife
SEE ALSO: Celeb plus-size fashion we love
3. Pearl Thusi. The illusion of being fully dressed in public by wearing a sheer dress covered in floral prints.
4. Boity Thulo. Not confident about wearing a bikini to the beach? Throw on a sheer dress like Boity.
SEE ALSO: Trend Alert: Matching two-piece outfits
5. Thickleeyonce. Body positive activist Thickleeyonceis not afraid to wear any fabric – including sheer. She could get away with wearing this outfit on a hot summer’s day!
The post The celeb guide to wearing sheer fashion without revealing too much appeared first on All4Women.