THAI BEEF AND LINGUINE
- 800g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- 4 cups beef, cut into strips
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups carrots, cut into strips
- ½ cup (125ml) soy sauce
- ½ cup (125ml) sesame seeds.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil.
- Add the meat and stir fry for 7-10 minutes on a high heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and carrots. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in the sauce, cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the sesame and serve immediately.