We love a great romance and we want to celebrate your love story and the wedding that made it official. #BONAWeddings is looking for 10 weddings to feature over the next 10 months, and yours could be one of them. Whether your wedding was in a church, where you grew up, at your favourite outdoor venue, and whether the dress was a beautiful shweshwe or Ankara print, or delicate cream lace and voile, we want to see it. The unique and special way in which you said “I do” is exactly what we are looking for.
In addition to sharing one beautiful story a month, one lucky married couple stands the chance to win the grand prize of a fabulous weekend getaway to Kievits Kroon Country Estate and Spa. The winning couple and their love story will also be a part of our annual #BONALove photo shoot where they can rub shoulders with famous couples, out in February 2019. Each month’s couple stands a chance to win a hamper full of goodies valued at R1000 and will also be automatically entered into the grand prize draw for the Kievits Kroon country estate baecation.
To enter, simply send us an email with the subject line #BONAWeddings to [email protected] with your answers to the following questions:
1. Couple’s full names?
2. Couple’s ages?
3. How and when did you meet?
4. What made you decide to make it official?
5. How long were you dating before you decided to get married?
6. How and when did your spouse pop the question?
7. What was the highlight of your wedding?
8. When and where did you get married? Why did you choose this date and venue? What was the highlight? Any mishaps on the day?
What was your first dance song, if you had one? What does this song mean to you?
9. How was the transition of living together and building your happily-ever-after?
10. How long have you been married?
11. What are some of the challenges that you have faced and how did you overcome them?
12. How do you keep the passion and flames of love burning?
13. Share your 5 secret ingredients to a lasting a happy marriage.
14. Please include a list of all your wedding suppliers.
15. Send high resolution images from your wedding as well as the photographer to be credited.
Terms and conditions apply:
1. Competition closes on 31 December 2018
2. There is a limit of one entry per couple.
3. No under 21s are allowed to enter.
4. You may enter the competition if you have been married from the year 2000 to date. No marriages before that will be considered.
5. The overall winning couple will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
6. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. With the your consent and the consent of your photographer, kindly note that your images will be used for promotional purposes whether or not you’re selected as a winner.
8. The winning couple will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including a valid South African ID number.
9. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
10. The competition is open to South African residents only.
11. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
12. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
13. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winning couple(s).
14. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
15. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.