We love a great love story and we would love to hear yours! #BONAWeddings is once again looking for your fairy-tale wedding to be one of the stories we celebrate on BONA.co.za
Tell us your love story and win with #BONAWeddings
Each month’s winning couple will win a hamper full of goodies and also stand the chance to win the grand prize of a fabulous weekend getaway like our adorable 2018 winners Queen and Refilwe. The overall winning couple and their love story will also be a part of our annual and popular #BONALove photo shoot where they can rub shoulders with famous couples, out early 2020.
We want to see your wedding! Whether it was in a church, where you grew up or at your favourite outdoor venue. Or, your dress was a beautiful shweshwe, Ankara print, delicate cream lace or voile, we want to see it all. The unique and special way in which you said “I do” is exactly what we are looking for.
Here’s how you can enter
To enter, simply send us an email with the subject line #BONAWeddings to [email protected] with your answers to the following questions:
- Couple’s full names?
- Couple’s ages?
- How and when did you meet?
- How long were you dating before you decided to get married?
- What made you decide to make it official and who proposed?
- How and when did your spouse pop the question?
- When and where did you get married? Why did you choose this date and venue? What was the highlight? Any mishaps on the day?
- What was your first dance song, if you had one? What does this song mean to you?
- How was the transition of living together and building your happily-ever-after?
- How long have you been married?
- What are some of the challenges that your relationship has faced and how did you overcome them?
- How do you keep the passion and flames of love burning?
- Share your 5 secret ingredients for a lasting a happy marriage.
SEE ALSO: #BONAWeddings October: The Sekhoto’s
Please include a list of all your wedding suppliers. Send high-resolution images or a download link from your wedding as well as the photographer to be credited.
Read more #BONAWeddings
Terms and conditions apply:
- Competition closes on 31 December 2019
- There is a limit of one entry per couple.
- No under 21s are allowed to enter.
- You may enter the competition if you have been married from the year 2000 to date. No marriages before that will be considered.
- The overall winning couple will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Kindly note that images sent can and will be used for promotional purposes.
- The winning couple will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including a valid South African ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winning couple(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.