This is sure to become your family’s favourite braai side dish – plus it’s so easy to make!
Sweet Potato and Lentil Salad with a Ranch Yoghurt Sauce
Prep time 15 mins cooking time 30 minutes
What You Need
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 200g yoghurt
- 60ml Knorr Ranch Dressing
- 1 x 400g tinned lentils, drained and rinsed
- 100g goats cheese, crumbled
- Handful radish, finely sliced with a mandolin or peeler
- Handful fresh green peas, blanched
- Handful fresh parsley, leaves picked off the stem, to garnish
- Salt and pepper, to season
HOW TO DO IT
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Arrange the sweet potato chunks on an oven tray and drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 20-30 minutes until the sweet potato softens.
2. For the ranch yoghurt sauce, combine the ranch dressing and the yoghurt with a whisk and set aside for later.
3. On a large plate, assemble the dish by arranging the sweet potato chunks with the lentils, goats cheese chunks, sliced radishes and green peas.
4. Add large dollops of the ranch yoghurt sauce on top, garnish with the parsley leaves and serve.
KNORR TOP TIP!
Serve Knorr Ranch Dressing on your table with all your braai meat – it makes a delicious accompaniment to chicken, chops, wors and steak.