Perfect for a rainy day, this cabbage soups offers you a healthy food option with a twist
SUMMER CABBAGE SOUP AND SAUSAGES
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sprig thyme
- 300g pork sausages, cooked and sliced
- 1 large cabbage, shredded
- 4 large potatoes, cubed
- 6-7 cups (1.65 litre) vegetables stock
- Pepper to taste.
- In a saucepan, heat oil.
- Add onions, fry until soft.
- Add thyme, sausages, cabbage, potatoes and stock. Cover with lid and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Season and serve.