Delicious stuffed shells with tomatoes and feta.
- 500g pasta shells, cooked according to packet instructions
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) oil
- 3 cups spring onions, chopped
- 2 chillies, chopped
- 4 cups spinach, chopped
- 2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds or pine nuts.
- In a frying pan, heat the oil. Fry onions and chillies until soft. Add the spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted.
- Gently mix the pasta with the spinach mixture and tomato sauce. Spoon the pasta mixture into a greased oven proof dish. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes. Serve immediately.