Roasted chicken is the simplest way of enjoying this meat. Try out our quick recipe for a delicious dinner.
By: NTWENHLE GCABASHE
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25–30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and deboned
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons dried herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spicy potatoes to serve
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheese, herbs and season well. Set aside.
- Make a large slit into the thickest part of the breast to create a deep pocket; fill blue cheese and secure with tooth picks.
- Place chicken into beaten egg, and sprinkle with bread crumbs mixture. Place onto baking tray. Bake for 25–30 until cooked through.
- Serve with potatoes and lemon wedges.