Spoil your loved ones with this mouthwatering stuffed burgers recipe. By Ntwenhle Gcabashe Pictures Dylan Swart
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 3 cups of beef minced meat
- 1 cup pork minced meat
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 halves buns, for serving
- Basil pesto, for serving
- Chilli sauce, for serving
- Mixed herbs, for serving
- In a bowl, mix minced beef and pork meat, garlic, cumin, paprika and chilli. Season with salt and pepper.
- Form 4-5 patties, and place a spoon another patty and seal the edges.
- Heat the griddle pan and grill the patties for 4-5 minute on each side.
- Place patty on one slice of bun. Place remaining bun on top. Serve with basil pesto, chilli sauce and mixed herbs