Taking care of and maintaining natural hair is a hassle which has since evolved over the years as the beauty industry is realizing that maintaining our African hair is a complex situation. And while we may choose to wear our hair differently by switching it up with protective hairstyles such as weaves and braids just to name a few, there are more and more people who have since opted to allow their hair to be set free.
SEE ALSO: 3 ways to keep your scalp healthy
With more and more people embracing the natural hair movement, the market was and still is in high demand for products which will cater to all their natural hair needs. Whether you rock an afro, go bald-headed, or choose to dread your hair – two decades ago, getting products that were able to cater to all your hair needs was a hassle until the birth of the Jabu Stone natural hair care products.
Stand a chance to win a R1000 Jabu Stone hamper
Catering specifically to dreadlocks for a little over two decades, Jabu Stone is one of the trusted products when it comes to maintaining our natural hair and dreadlocks. And while the hair care industry is still trying its best to cater to our various needs, various hair textures and so forth Jabu stone is well pon is way in keeping the conversation open and educating people on ways to better take care of their dreadlocks and natural hair.
SEE ALSO: The secrets to gorgeous dreadlocks
You stand a chance to not only win a hair care hamper worth R1000, but you and a friend stand a chance to win a double ticket to the first annual Jabu Stone Coil Conversations which will be hosted on the 28 January 2019 at the Sir James Van Der Merwe Bar. All you have to do is fill in the form below, condition your hair and style your dreadlocks!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes on 27 January 2019
- You must be 18 and older to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to Johannesburg residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.
Read more competitions