Create a Stir this Summer with NOLA Mayonnaise
Be inspired this summer with the creamy texture of NOLA Mayonnaise, taking any dish from bland to creamy deliciousness without overpowering any of its ingredients. By adding a fresh and unique twist to the meals you love, South Africa’s much-loved mayonnaise brand will help you #CreateAStir by enhancing the flavour of your culinary creations with its creamy texture and delicious versatility.
A Braai with a Twist
No braai is complete without a Chicken Sosati and even this South African staple can be transformed with a dollop of NOLA Mayonnaise. Simply mix it with a tablespoon of curry powder and a handful of finely chopped apricots, and you will be sure to #CreateAStir as your guests make use of it as a dip for their perfectly cooked kebabs.
Creamy but Healthy
Be inspired to add a unique twist to the next salad you make by placing parboiled cauliflower, broccoli and cubed cheese blocks into a bowl. Blend a cup of creamy NOLA Mayonnaise with a quarter cup of Sweet Chili Sauce, salt, pepper and finely chopped chillies and you have a creamy yet healthy dressing for your salad that will #CreateAStir.
No summer gathering is complete without a decadent dip, so why not mix together finely chopped Peppadews, red pepper, fresh lime juice and coriander with one-and-a-half cups of NOLA Mayonnaise for a party starter that is sure to get everyone’s taste buds going. Add pita bread triangles and some fresh veggies and you’ll create a little extra stir for your hungry guests.
This summer, make sure you call on NOLA Mayonnaise to #CreateAStir. Its creamy texture and delicious versatility inspires new ways with food that will leave your friends and family wanting more.
To enter the competition, simply follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
- Competition closes on the 18th of March 2018.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- No under 18s are allowed to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.