LG Electronics has released its latest premium smartphone, the LG G7 ThinQ, focusing on bringing useful and convenient Artificial Intelligence (AI) features to the fundamental smartphone experience. The LG G7 ThinQ offers 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage to run even the most demanding tasks and apps with ease. It is sized to be used with one hand, spotting a more refined look. Rated IP68 for dust and water resistance, it is awarded MIL-STD-810 certification having been subjected to extreme temperature and environment tests. It has an 8MP camera up front for clear and natural selfies, with two 16MP cameras at the back to deliver higher resolution pictures. LG has evolved its signature camera offering by including AI functionality. It offers 19 shooting modes.
The LG G7 ThinQ offers premium audio innovations that remain unmatched. Available for the first time in the LG G7 ThinQ, the Boombox Speaker uses the internal space of the handset as a resonance chamber to deliver double the bass of conventional smartphones for a powerful sound without the need for external speakers. It is the first smartphone to offer DTS:X 3D with 7.1 channel surround sound that delivers cinematic audio.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on 01 December 2018
2. You must be 18 and older to enter.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
8. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
9. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
10. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
12. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.