Don’t settle for boring lunches this year. Here are some fab ideas, whether you’re at your desk or on the go!
TIP: Take SPAR Freshline baked potato and some SPAR cream cheese, and sprinkle with fresh herbs to make a delicious and filling work lunch. Yum!
TIP: Try the SPAR Freshline mango and butternut smoothie. Blend cooled and cooked butternut with fresh mango, SPAR Yoghurt and a little honey for extra flavour. Add a dash of milk or water to create the consistency you like, pour into a bottle, and enjoy on the go. Perfect for a rushed morning!
TIP: Spread SPAR smooth cottage cheese on a sandwich, and top with SPAR Freshline peach or nectarine slices to make a yummy combo. You can drizzle over some honey if you like.
TIP: A slice of SPAR Freshline cake is perfect for an afternoon pick me up. Time for a break?
TIP: SPAR Freshline bananas make excellent snacks, dessert or even breakfast if you’re in a rush. Their versatility makes them easy to include in your diet, too.
Win with SPAR Freshline!
We’re giving away a R5 000 SPAR voucher! All we want to know is: how many blueberries do you see in the image below? Count them, and fill in the entry form below to stand a chance to win.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
- Competition closes on 16 January 2020.
- You must follow us on Twitter to qualify for the competition.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- Winners are to arrange own transport to and from the event.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.