Dance Umbrella 2018 – 30 Years On
Celebrating its 30th anniversary Dance Umbrella 2018, the premier platform of South African contemporary choreography and dance, will run at various theatres and venues in Johannesburg, from March 6 – 18, 2018.
Funded by the National Lotteries Commission, the internationally renowned annual festival will present 18 programmes of new contemporary dance works from both local and international choreographers.
Tickets range from R50.00 to R150.00 – book at www.webtickets.co.za
Block bookings of 10 or more offer a 30% discount and school block bookings of 10 or more will get 50% discount. For block booking discounts and programme updates, please call 011 673 0035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Dance Umbrella 2018 programme, updates on the Master Classes and Face to Face interviews please visit the website.
To enter the competition, simply follow us on Twitter and fill in the form below.
- Competition closes on the 15th of March 2018.
- There is a limit of five entries per user.
- No under 18s are allowed to enter.
- The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
- Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
- The competition is open to South African residents only.
- The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
- The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
- Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
- Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
- When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.