Yesterday a few of our local celebs donned their best to grace the BMW polo event, which took place at the Waterfall Polo Estate recently. Here’s who we spotted looking fabulous.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1.Ayanda Thabethe kept it clean and minimalistic in a striped, off-the-shoulder jumpsuit.
2. We loved Bridget Masinga’s mini dress. She was feminine and summery.
3. Dash was dreamy in a fitted brown suit. A man who can pull off a tailored look is a winner.
4. Dineo Moeketsi stunned in a monochromatic two piece. She brought her A-game to the event and wowed onlookers.
5. Jo-Ann Strauss was flawless in a printed jumpsuit. Loved this outfit from head to toe.
6. Lucia Mthiyane gave us all sorts of shapes in cobalt blue. The exaggerated shoulders matched with the peplum design made for a striking finish.
7. Yes Minnie Dlamini, yes!! Her Grecian-inspired gown was everything.
8. Pabi Moloi was a ray of sunshine in yellow.
9. Somizi brought the drama and futuristic vibes in metallic pants and over the top sunglasses.
10. Thembi Seete looked polo-ready and gorgeous in her gown.