Need healthy comfort food? Why not try out these skinny chicken fingers which can be enjoyed as a snack or packed for lunch. They are great for kids as well, so why not make add it to their lunch bags.
Skinny chicken fingers recipe
How long it will take you
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
What you’ll need
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless and cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons cake flour
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 egg, beaten
- Spicy mayonnaise, for serving
- Lemon slices, for serving
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 200˚C.
- Mix flour and paprika in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Coat chicken pieces with flour mixture. Dip into egg and coat with breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place into a baking tray and bake for 20–25 minutes.
- Serve with mayonnaise and lemon slices.
Read more recipes