Monday dinners don’t need to take long to make to taste this delicious. Make this quick and easy sausages and beans salad recipe in just 15 minutes! Pictures Dylan Swart
Prep time: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Serves: 3–4
- 12 sausages
- 1 can baked beans
- 1 can butter beans
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Rajah Mild & Spicy Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups pasta, cooked
- Salt and pepper
- Coriander, for serving
- In a bowl, squeeze the sausage meat from the skin. Roll into small balls.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry meatballs for 8–10 minutes or until cooked.
- Add ginger and garlic. Fry for 3–5 minutes or until soft. Add beans, tomatoes, Rajah Mild Curry Powder, paste, parsley and pasta. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with coriander.