Prep time: 45 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes Serves: 4
For the Italian Antipasto Cups
- 12 slices ENTERPRISE Salami
- 4 small butter lettuce leaves
- 4 teaspoons (20ml) basil pesto
- 45ml Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- small handful cherry tomatoes, halved
- For the Italian Antipasto cups, skewer 3 folded slices of ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Salami together and place into the leaves. Spoon dollops of the pesto in with the olives and tomatoes.
For the Waldorf Salad
- 2 ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Chicken Viennas, sliced diagonally
- ¼ cup (60ml) mayonnaise
- 1 red apple, chopped
- 4 small purple cabbage leaves
- 30ml pecan nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- For the Waldorf salad, combine the ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Chicken Viennas, mayonnaise and apple. Spoon into the leaves and sprinkle the nuts over.
For the Ham and Pickle Salad
- 8 slices ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Cooked Ham
- 1/3 cup (80ml) chunky cottage cheese
- 4 small green cabbage leaves
- 2 gherkins, thinly sliced through the length
- 45ml red onion, finely chopped
- For the ham and pickle salad, spoon dollops of the cottage cheese into the leaves. Top with the gherkins, scrunched ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Cooked Ham and onion.
For the Bacon, Avo and Butternut Bowls
- 8 slices crisp ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Back Bacon
- 4 small ice berg lettuce leaves
- 250g butternut cubes, roasted
- 1 avocado
- Honey mustard dressing, for drizzling
- For the bacon, avo and butternut bowls, place two slices ENTERPRISE Lifestyle Back Bacon between the leaves and add the butternut. Use a vegetable peeler to shave the avocado onto the salads and drizzle with the dressing.