Rough Stock Sour Cocktail
- In a Shaker
- 25ml Homemade *Vanilla & Rooibos Syrup
- 30ml Three Ships Bourbon Cask Whiskey
- Squeeze +- 20ml lemon juice
- 50ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- Place ice into shaker
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
- Shake it up
- Pour contents into glass filled with ice
- Top up with fresh orange juice
- Sugar syrup is a syrup used to sweeten drinks, the recipe is 1 cup sugar to 1 cup of water (hot water is preferable as it helps dissolve the sugar faster), allow syrup to cool down.
- Vanilla & Rooibos Syrup, Make a sugar syrup, add rooibos teabags(6-8 units for every 1 cup of water used), allow rooibos to infuse into the syrup and then add a teaspoon of vanilla essence, give it a good stir and allow to cool down.
- For best results when making syrups, it is best to make all ingredients in a pot over a hot stove but using boiling water from a kettle in a glass jug will also do the trick.