Take your baking to the next level with this Rosemary open-warm cookie by Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
- 5 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- ½ cup white chocolate chip
- ½ cup dark chocolate chip
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 cup butter
- Chocolate sauce, for drizzling
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- Mix flour, chocolate chips, salt, sugar, rosemary and butter. Mix well to form smooth dough.
- Press into a lightly greased pan, and bake for 12 minutes or until edges turn golden brown.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and serve warm.