ROASTED VEGETABLES AND BEEF
- 1kg potatoes, parboiled and sliced thick
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into wedges
- 2 onions, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cups beef, cut into thick chunks
- ½ cup (125ml) oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C.
- In a roasting tray, place potatoes, pepper, onions, garlic, rosemary and beef.
- Drizzle generously with oil and season well.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are light brown and meat is cooked through.
- Serve with rice or another starch of your choosing.