Sweet potatoes are the richest low-fat source of vitamin E. A 200g serving provides more than double an adult’s daily vitamin E requirements.
- 6 large sweet potatoes, cut into thick cubed
- 4 large potatoes, cut into thick cubed
- 4 tablespoon dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup (250ml) oil
- 3 large lemons, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180?C.
- In a roasting tray, place the vegetables, herbs, oil, and lemon juice.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Mix well to cover all the potatoes.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes. Serve immediately.