Looking for a way to get the kids to eat their fruits? This is a great recipe for that. Sweet and savoury come together.
ROAST PORK SAUSAGES AND APPLES
- 8-10 pork sausages
- 3 large onions, thickly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 6-7 large red apples, cut into wedges
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) oil
- ½ cup fresh sage, chopped
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) honey
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180?C.
- In a roasting tray, mix the sausages, onions, garlic, apples, oil, sage, honey and seasonings.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes
- Serve immediately.