This is a brilliant way to transform chicken breasts in less than 30 minutes.
ROAST CHICKEN BREAST WITH THYME
- 8 large chicken breasts
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 large oranges, cut into wedges
- ½ cup (125ml) margarine, melted
- 4 large potatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180?C.
- Place the chicken breast, onions, garlic and oranges on an oven tray.
- Season well with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the melted margarine and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- Let it rest for 5-10 minutes and serve.