Last night the 2017 South African Fashion Week (SAFW) had their official opening party sponsored by Cruz Vodka. Celebs donned their best and stepped out in style to attend the glamorous event.
Here’s who stood out for us.
By: Ayanda Ngcobo
1. AKA went the monochrome route in graphic print pants and a white shirt. His look was trendy and fresh.
2. Blue Mbombo always brings the glamour to any event. This floor-length red gown was elegant and strikingly feminine.
3. The head piece and statement accessories complemented Bontle Modiselle’s dress perfectly.
4. Dash was debonair in a polo neck and slim fit pants.
5. We loved Jessica Nkosi’s skirt but would’ve paired it with a different top.
6. Kat Sinavason was one of our favourite looks of the evening. His oozed effortless style.
7. Kelly Khumalo wore a beautiful champagne gown complemented with pops of red.
8. Lira played with pleats and cuts in an asymmetrical dress.
9. Lunga’s jacket was a win in our eyes.
10. The Major League DJz looked edgy in leather and black.
11. Nadia Nakai served serious leg game in a super high slit gown.
12. Natasha Thahane brought glitz and glam to the event in a jewelled creation.
13. Omuhle was radiant in a metallic and white gown.