- ½ cup (125ml) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 pork fillets, skinless
- Oil for frying
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and eggs. On a plate, place the flour, breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Dip the pork into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Shake off any extra flour mixture.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry fillets for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and serve immediately. Serve with potato chips, wedges or mash.
Calories: 516 Fat: 113 Carbohydrates: 42 Protein: 79
Tip: You can add some lemon and herbs in this pork schnitzel recipe to add a bit of zing to the crunchy coating.