Treat your loved ones to this succulent pork chops in curry sauce by our Food Editor Ntwenhle Gcabashe. Pictures Dylan Swart
Pork Chops in Curry Sauce
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 55 minutes
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons curry paste
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 cup (250ml) apple juice
- 1 cup (250ml) coconut cream
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped coriander leaves, for serving
SEE ALSO: Glazed pork recipe
1. In a large pan, add margarine and fry pork chops for 15–20 minutes
on each side. Remove from pan.
2. Add garlic, pastes, apple juice, coconut cream and coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
Cover with a lid and cook for 10–15 minutes or until thickened.
3. Pour over pork chops and serve with coriander leaves.