PERI PERI CHICKEN
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 1 cup red chillies
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Cerebos coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder
- ½ cup coconut (125ml) cream
- 1 lemon juice, squeeze
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) tomato sauce
- Portuguese rolls to serve
- Heat oil in frying pan
- In a blender, combine chillies, garlic cloves, salt, curry powder, coconut cream and lemon juice and blend until smooth.
- Place into frying pan and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Add tomato sauce.
- Place open chicken on grilling pan, pour sauce and grill until cooked through, or juices run clear.
- Serve with Portuguese rolls.