It’s #meatlessmonday and we’ve got the perfect quick, easy and filling pepper stir-fry recipe which you can make for dinner. Don’t want to be in the kitchen for too long? How about 16 minutes? Don’t believe us? Try it out yourself.
Pepper Stir-Fry recipe for #MeatlessMonday
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Serves: 2-3 bellies
You will need:
- 1 x medium robot peppers, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) oyster sauce
- 2 cups noodles, cooked
- Salt and Pepper
- Pine nuts, for serving
- Walnuts, for serving
- A handful of fresh coriander, for serving
Making it a meal:
- Heat oil in a large pan and fry onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
- Add peppers and fry over high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add the oyster sauce into the pan.
- 3. Add noodles and season with salt & pepper.
- Serve with nuts and coriander.
- Grab your remote or a good book and enjoy.
Read more recipes