Peanut Butter Sweet Chili Chicken
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 400ml Mrs Balls Original Chutney
- 100ml sweet chili sauce
- 1 heaped tablespoon peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup boiling water
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-sized chunks.
- Melt the butter in a deep pan or pot and brown the chicken pieces.
- Add the cooking sauce, stock cubes and peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Add half the water and mix all the ingredients. Add more water if you want to reduce the thickness of the sauce.
- Pour the sauce onto the chicken and stir in.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and then let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir the mixture every 5 minutes to make sure the sauce doesn’t caramelise at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately on a bed of rice.