Satisfy your sweet tooth with this scrumptious dessert.
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 3 cups Oreo biscuits, crushed
- ½ cup walnuts, crushed
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups smooth cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 cup (250ml) condensed milk
- 1 cup cream, whipped
- Oreos for decorating
- Chocolate sauce to serve
- Chocolate shavings to serve
- In bowl, mix some biscuits, nuts and butter. Press the mixture onto cake tin. Place into refrigerator.
- In a bowl, cream cheese, zest and milk.
- Fold in whipped cream and the remaining of Oreo biscuits. Mix well and spoon over biscuit base. Smooth with knife and place into refrigerator until set or overnight.
- Decorate with Oreos and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Dust with chocolate shavings and serve.