This decadent and satisfying warm pudding is the perfect autumn delight to enjoy anytime, and you can change fruits depending on their availability.
For the plums:
- 6 ripe plums, halved
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 orange, juiced
For the Oats:
- 4 cups Jungle Oats Instant Original
- Boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place plums onto a roasting tray. Drizzle with honey.
- Drizzle with orange juice, and roast for 20 minutes.
- Cook oats as per packet instructions.
- Transfer to bowl, and place plums on top. Drizzle with roasting juices, and serve.
Recipe by Zola Nene
Benefits of Jungle Oats Instant Original
- Oats is high in soluble fibre
- High in the cholesterol lowering fibre – Beta-Glucan
- Lowering LDl (Bad) cholesterol helps with the prevention of heart disease
- Consuming oats whilst maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle assist with the prevention of heart disease
- Oats are Low GI and provide filling and long lasting energy.