Nestlé NESPRAY Fortigrow is a powder milk with a unique blend of essential vitamins, minerals and macro nutrients, which is vital to ensuring healthy growing minds for school-age children between 5 and 14 years old.
Nestlé works with farmers and nutritional scientists to not only standardise the milk that goes into the NESPRAY full milk powder, but the milk powder itself, so that every sip has the same nutritional value.
As one of the NESPRAY truck drivers, Steven has an important role to play in ensuring that the milk collected from the dairy farm is of the best quality. In this video, Steven speaks of his love for his work and how important it is for him to be a part of the health and development your kids’.
Watch the video below on the long-term sustainability of Nestlé ‘s Dairy Milk Farm and download the story book on ‘Driver Steven’s Dairy Journey’ to read with your kids.
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED.
1. Competition closes on 20 January 2019.
2. You must be 18 and older to enter.
3. The overall winners will be chosen in a random draw and will be notified by email.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Winners will be disqualified if they are unable to provide us with all requested information, including an ID number.
6. Entry information will not be shared with any third party without the entrant’s prior knowledge and consent.
7. The competition is not open to employees of Caxton and their immediate families, the prize sponsors or their respective advertising agencies and PR companies.
8. The prize(s) will go to the first name(s) selected at random after the closing date.
9. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to publish the name(s) and/or photograph(s) of the winner(s).
10. Prize(s) are not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
11. Unclaimed prizes will not be resent. Caxton Magazines reserves the right to redistribute all unclaimed prizes.
12. When the same competition is offered across different titles in Caxton Magazines’ stable during the same month, an individual may enter the competition through more than one magazine, but will only be awarded one prize should the individual be selected through the random draw as a winner for the same competition across more than one of Caxton Magazines’ titles.