This is an easy, delicious recipe for Moroccan Grilled Lamb. Allow the meat to marinate overnight for the meat to be tender
MOROCCAN SPICED LAMB
- 1 leg of lamb
- 5-6 garlic cloves
- Rinds(yellow skin) of 2 lemons
- ½ cup ground cumin
- ½ cup ground coriander
- 1 fresh chilli, chopped
- 4 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (250ml) plain yoghurt
- ½ cup (125ml) oil.
- Preheat the oven to 200?C.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (except for lamb) together.
- Smear mixture over the meat and roast for 30 -45 minutes.
- Let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with your choice of vegetables.