Whip up this quick and easy mixed salad in just 20 minutes. By Ntwenhle Gcabashe Pictures Dylan Swart
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Handful asparagus, trimmed
- 2 large red peppers, sliced
- 2 large yellow peppers, sliced
- 4 large courgettes, sliced
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) orange juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Hummus, for serving
- Grilled lemon wedge, for serving
- Mix asparagus, red peppers, yellow peppers and courgettes in a bowl.
- In a jug, whisk oil, orange juice and garlic cloves. Pour over vegetables and mix.
- Braai for 8–10 minutes until tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley, and serve with hummus and lemon wedge.