Create great treats to impress your loved ones using vanilla ice cream.
By: Ntwenhle Gcabashe
Photographer: Dylan Swart
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 packet sponge finger biscuits
- 1 cup strawberry yoghurt
- 1 cup strawberries, halved
- 1 cup fresh figs, halved
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 small packet chocolate Maltesers
- Fresh mint leaves
- Line the bottom and sides of a cake tin with sponge finger biscuits.
- Spoon vanilla and chocolate ice cream, and yoghurt on top. Put in the freezer until set.
- Top with strawberries, figs, blueberries, Maltesers and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.