Mini guacamole veggie wraps
- 1 ripe avocado, halved
- tablespoon coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- A squeeze of lemon juice, to taste
- 9–12 fine green beans, halved
- 9–12 asparagus tips
- 6 slices of your choice of bread
- 230g tub smooth cottage cheese
- ½ red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin sticks
- Salt and pepper
SEE ALSO: Bacon Wraps
- For the guacamole, mash avocado, coriander, garlic and lemon juice together. Season.
- Blanch beans and asparagus separately in salted boiling water for about 30 seconds, until bright green. Refresh in cold water and drain.
- Roll your bread slices with a rolling pin and cut the crusts off. Spread cottage cheese and guacamole, leaving 1cm unspread strip at the beginning and end. Cut each slice in half.
- Place a bunch of about 3–4 veggies on each bread strip (let the veggies line up to the one side of the bread and go over the other side, so that it can stand up when placed upright). Roll up to enclose the veggies. Seal by pushing the unspread strip flat at the end of the roll.