Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) sunflower oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 Smoked Viennas, sliced
- 1 x 410g tins Mexican style tomatoes
- 1 x 410g tin red kidney beans
- handful coriander, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cups (80ml) feta, crumbled
- squeeze lemon or lime juice
- 4 small flour tortilla wraps
- 1½ cups (375ml) shredded lettuce
- ½ cup (125ml) sour cream
- Heat the oil over medium high and sauté the onion and Smoked Viennas for 5 minutes. Add the tomatoes and beans and heat for 5 minutes. Stir through the coriander and season to taste.
- For the salsa, combine all the ingredients. Season.
- To serve, top the tortillas with lettuce, the vienna sauce, salsa and dollops of sour cream.