MAKE YOUR OWN MEXICAN SPICE
Combine chilli powder, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano leaves, dried coriander and salt.
- 4 tablespoons (60ml) oil
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Mexican spice
- 1 large iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 3 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 cups tinned kidney beans, drained
- 2 large avocados, cubed
- 2 large red onions, thinly sliced
- 3 cups (750ml) corn chips
- In a bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice and spices.
- In salad bowl, mix all of the salad ingredients together (except the chips).
- Drizzle the salad with oil the mixture and serve with corn chips.
Calories: 435 Fat: 18 Carbohydrates: 56 Protein: 19
QUICK TIP: For a meaty option, fry mince with Mexican spices and serve together with salad and corn chips.