Lentils & Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless and cooked
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 cups lentils, cooked and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) red vinegar
- 1 cup feta cheese, cubed
- Handful fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry garlic and onions. Add chicken and fry further for 2–3 minutes.
- Add lentils, tomatoes and vinegar. Season well.
- Add cheese and thyme and serve immediately.